This simple DIY dried orange garland will only take you a few minutes and adds a beautiful touch to your home! All you need are some clementines or oranges, and any greenery from your yard. String above your fire place, or across a frosty window!
What You Need for the Garland!
How to Make!
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees. Cut the oranges about 1/4 inches thick. Arrange them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blot with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as you can.
- Bake for 2.5 hours. Half way through, flip all the orange slices over.
- With scissors, poke a hole in the center of each orange slice. With the twine, weave through the hole.
- About an inch past the orange, take a separate piece of twine to tie on little branches of juniper. Cut off the excess string. If oranges are sliding down the twine, tie a knot on each side of the orange slice. Continue until you have the length desired.
Leave about 6 inches on each end to tie to wherever you choose to hang!